Mississippi And Gulf Coast Drive – Lead by Charlie Marquette 9/10/22

Home Forums Mississippi And Gulf Coast Drive – Lead by Charlie Marquette 9/10/22

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Scott Cannon
    Keymaster
    Ride will take place on Saturday September 10th. We will leave Paul’s Pastry at 9:00 (exit 6 off I-59 North). They don’t open until 9 so we may be a little late leaving in case someone needs to use the restroom. However I would advise stopping to gas up just before getting there, maybe at exit 4 (best prices and selection).
    I changed the destination lunch to avoid heavy Saturday traffic on Highway 49. I am planning on going to Bacchus on The Beach in Pass Christian. It’s about a 2 1/2 hour ride and we’ll stop somewhere in the middle for a potty break and or gas. It would be good to get a rough number to give to the restaurant and then I’ll call them on the road with a time and firm number.Below is a link to the Gulf Coast Events calendar for those who might decide to spend the weekend. The big events for that weekend are the Seafood Festival, Lynyrd Skynyrd concert, and the Biloxi Shuckers game. I would advise getting reservations for hotel and tickets for the concert or game ahead. Hope to see you there.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.